Saturday, June 27, 2015

Til Malawi Meet Again!


Maren with President and Sister Erickson

June 23

Heeeeyyyyy family!!! I'm here in the Zambia mission office right now:) this country rocks. The MTC rocked and it was the best. I don't get that much time to email, and I couldn't read any emails, so I will tell you more next week on p-day!! Sister Erickson is going to be emailing mom and dad with a picture and with the address of the mission home:) The plane ride was really short, and the airport is tiinnnnnnyyy here. I didn't get to see much of the country...  and who knows when I'll see it again.... because.... 

I'M GOING TO MALAWI!!! I'm gonna be serving in Blantyre zone!! I'm the only new person flying out tomorrow, but i'm pretty sure some other sisters are headed from Zambia to Malawi so I shouldn't be flying alone. My trainer is from Fiji!! how cool is that?

Can't wait to talk to you all later:) I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment